The Fleece: Covid FAQ
Everyone at The Fleece is excited to open the doors and welcome our customers once again.
Some things have changed, like our opening hours and being able to offer table-only service.
However, some things have not! We will still be bringing you great food, great drink and a warm welcome.
We have tried to answer all your questions below but if you can’t find what you are looking for then please call us on 01748 503 104.
Your safety is paramount so we have introduced the following measures:
- Tables have been arranged to provide sufficient space for social distancing and screens have been installed where required
- Doors and windows will be left open, where appropriate, to ventilate and avoid use of touch points
- Staff have been trained on safety measures and strict hand hygiene
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout along with surface wipes and gloves for those customers who wish you use them
- Our stringent cleaning regime has been upped, with regular disinfecting of surfaces and touchpoints
We are open:
Thursday – Friday from 8am – 11pm.
Saturday from 8.30am – 11pm.
Sunday from 8.30am-4.30pm.
Thursday & Friday 8.00 – 10.00am
Saturday & Sunday 8.30 – 10.30am
Thursday, Friday & Saturday 12.00 – 2.30pm
Sunday 12.00 – 4.00pm
Thursday, Friday & Saturday 5.00 – 9.00pm
Coffees, cakes and drinks will be served throughout the day, but during lunch and dinner service times, priority will be given to those dining and you may be asked to vacate your table.
To maintain social distancing we have reduced the number of tables throughout The Fleece. As we will be operating a table-only service it is HIGHLY recommended that you book on 01748 503104.